Pages

Sunday, November 4, 2012

New series coming soon to my YouTube channel!

Hey everyone!

To date, I have played through Assassin's Creed II exactly three times. Twice on the Playstation 3, and once on the PC. In fact, the latest playthrough was on the PC and I just finished it about ten-twenty minutes ago.

So why did I play through it again? Well, a week or so ago a few of the titles in the Assassin's Creed series were on sale on Steam for about $4.99 each. A friend of mine gifted me Assassin's Creed II and Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood, which I have never played.

The last time I played Assassin's Creed II was at least a year ago, so before jumping into Brotherhood, I decided to play Assassin's Creed II once more as a "refresher". Now that I have finished it, I am "allowing" myself to play Brotherhood.

Once again, I have never played Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood. As a result, I decided it would be interesting to do a "blind" playthrough of the game as a series for my YouTube channel. That way every bit of the game is new, fresh, and exciting for myself and hopefully the viewers.

In terms of actual "episodes", I figure that each mission will be a separate video. Of course, that may change depending on the time it takes me to do each mission, or if several missions are lumped together.

What I'm trying to say here is to go check out and subscribe to my YouTube channel!

Until next time,
 - Andre :3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts, so leave a comment!