Pages

Friday, November 9, 2012

Change of plans :S

Hey everyone!

So I had recorded about two episodes for my Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood blind playthrough. One episode was ready to go, but had not gotten past 75% upload completion after many attempts over the course of two days. The raw footage for the second episode was about 87GB, and even after compression it would still be a huge file that I didn't feel like uploading.

What does this mean? Well, the project is scrapped for now. Perhaps I will do a playthrough of Brotherhood in the future, however it won't be a "blind" series.

I'm considering doing a Sleeping Dogs series, as that is a game that I recently finished and had a lot of fun with.

Anyway, I have an early morning tomorrow so I must get myself to bed.

Until next time,
 - Andre :3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts, so leave a comment!