Pages

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

The Hunt is Afoot...

Hai everyone!

   The time has come for me to obtain a job. Last night I applied online to several different places, and today I plan to hand in resumes to various businesses around my school. Hopefully I'll get a call back from at least one place, as I really do need a job. While all the places I applied to are great, I'm particularly interested in Best Buy  Cineplex Odeon, and Staples, since being an avid movie goer, working at a movie theatre would be an amazing job. On the other hand, working in a store like Best Buy or Staples would also be perfect for my inner computer geek.

   This morning I handed in a resume to the Subway restaurant near my school. Seeing as it is relatively close to my house, I wouldn't have many issues getting there, however the amazing smell of Subway would probably have me hungry the entire shift. On my lunch period, I will hand in my resume to another couple businesses in the same plaza, and wait for a reply.

   Looking back, it was a bit of a bad move for me to apply to several places that I would actually love to work at, because on the random chance that I receive a callback from more than one of my "preferred" jobs, I will be faced with the choice of which job to accept.

Until next time (and hopefully employed),
 - Andre :3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts, so leave a comment!