Pages

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Sailboat for sale!

Ohai everyone!

Before I begin, I must say that the title of this post is indeed meant to be a pun.

As some of you know, my father and I took a sailing course last summer and for my sixteenth birthday I was given a 22 foot sailboat. Despite being an amazing gift, I have only sailed it two or three times since then, opting for my Dad's boat (a 25 footer). In light of this, my father has presented me the idea of selling my sailboat, and using the money to buy something more to my liking. It wouldn't be exactly "selling my birthday present"; rather exchanging it for something else.

There is a bit of cleaning up to do on the boat, but hopefully we'll have it ready to sell relatively soon. If anyone wants to buy a boat, let me know!

Until next time,
 - Andre :3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts, so leave a comment!