Pages

Thursday, October 4, 2012

It has arrived!

Ohai everyone!

Alright, truth be told, the item that I ordered from Etsy arrived on Monday, and I was too lazy to write up a blog post about it. In any case, THIS is what I purchased:


Yes, that's right: a Nyan Cat bottlecap necklace. For those who are wondering why I would buy such a thing, the only real explanation is that I wanted to test out how purchasing items through PayPal with an instant transfer from my bank account would work. Needless to say, it succeeded.

Note that I never intended to wear this. At most, it would sit on my desk or something. However, the day I that this arrived was the day that I visited one of my good friends in the hospital. She was having surgery, and I thought to brighten her day by giving her this random necklace.

I apologize for the late update...been busy and have had things on my mind.

Until next time,
 - Andre :3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts, so leave a comment!