Pages

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Lies from a ginger.

Disclaimer: The following is the result of what happens when my friends hijack my blog.
Hi guys!!
I am informed that no one reads this blog so I am writing an entire post on how awesome Jamie Smith is.
Jamie Smith being myself.  First of all Andre is absolutely obsessed with me.  He is head over heals in love with me.  Sadly I do not return his feelings.  His love is doomed to be unrequited.  Secondly, I have gorgeous red hair, (Andre thinks this is my most attractive feature). 
Andre and I have several classes together where he sits very close to me but far enough so it doesn't seem like he is stalking me. 
He especially liks it when I run my fingers through his very curly hair, though when I do this I sometimes feel like I am leading him on, so I always follow this action by shoving him into a locker, which I suspect he enjoys immensely. 
Okay I think this is all, though I can go on and on about his love for me, I will leave it at this.
Signing off, possibly forever, possibly until the next time I steal his blog.
Love Jamie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts, so leave a comment!