Pages

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Adventures in the Apple Store

Hey everyone!

   Recently my iPhone 4 has been acting a little glitchy. The battery drains rather quickly and I have a lot of trouble getting it to charge. After these issues became too much of a hassle, I decided to go on a trip to my local Apple Store. After checking in, I met with one of the "Apple Geniuses", and she took a look at my phone. Apparently the connectors for the charging port were covered in some sort of "gunk", and as such prevented the phone from charging correctly, if at all.

   Dismayed, I asked her what I could do, and she said that since my phone was still covered by warranty they would replace it for free. She went to the back room and came back a few minutes later with a BRAND NEW IPHONE!

...4.

The replacement was the exact same model as my current phone (black iPhone 4 16GB), but that was to be expected. A small part of me had hoped that they would replace it with a 4S or even a 5, but I'm happy with the 4.

All in all, the new phone is working great, and I am impressed by the service I received from Apple.

Until next time,
 - Andre :3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts, so leave a comment!