Pages

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Starbucks

Hey everyone!

Up until October of last year, I had taken some pride in saying that I had not given in to the "evil" that is Starbucks. That changed when I stopped in for a tea while on a field trip to the Harbourfront with my Media class.

I explained to the barista that it was my first time ever being in a Starbucks, and if I could just get a normal large tea. He walked me through the different teas, and I settled on an orange pekoe...which I'm pretty sure is what I usually get. I also added a bit of honey, since I had been rather sick (this was right around the time when I had a high fever/possible pneumonia).

That large tea was thrown out. Absolutely horrid. However, I blame that on the fact that I was sick and could not taste anything properly. Today I went into the nearby Starbucks that had recently opened to hand in my resume. While there, I bought myself a "cool lime" drink and an "oak fudge" brownie.

OH MY GOODNESS, those were amazing. The oak fudge brownie was especially awesome. I am definitely going to buy a large tea and an oak fudge brownie the next time I go.

It truly is a shame that the Starbucks near my house is in the opposite direction of my school...otherwise I would be there every morning for a tea. Perhaps when I get my G2 and have access to the car, I will make a quick stop; but for now I'll have to stick with Mr. Beans.

Until next time,
 - Andre :3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts, so leave a comment!