Pages

Sunday, December 30, 2012

Holidays

Hey everyone!

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas, and an amazing holiday so far! Winter break for me started really fast-paced, what with my cousin getting married, but now it has slowed down. Today was the family gathering at my Bubba's place, and tomorrow I am visiting my aunt and grandmother in Mississauga.

For Christmas my parents gave me a laptop and a printer...both gifts are extremely useful considering that I am going into my first year of post-secondary education next fall. My mum also gave me a chocolate "lump of coal" which had a peanut butter filling.

In other exciting news, we have adopted my cousin's cat Hani! He's adorable, and hopefully he'll adjust to our home. I have already posted many pictures of him on Facebook and Instagram, and there are many more to come. So far Ryker has not made any "open attacks" on Hani, but he's of course very territorial.

Sadly, I have not gone skiing yet, but I hope to be on the hills this season! Especially since the trips with my school may not happen because of the teacher strike...

I am writing this at 1:30 in the morning because, as usual, I cannot sleep.

Until next time,
 - Andre :3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts, so leave a comment!